Some features can be switched off in Candy Crush Saga if you'd prefer not to see them in your game. If you have a feature and it supports being disabled, you can do so in your game settings menu.
How do check which features can be disabled?
From the main screen
- Open Candy Crush Saga to the first screen
- Before tapping 'Play', tap the pink gearwheel in the lower-left corner
- Tap the green wheel button to open the Settings menu
- Scroll down the menu until you see the green check-mark topic 'Features' and tap it
- If there are any features which support opting out, you'll see it in the 'Features' menu. Simply tap it and you'll see a switch which you can enable/disable the hints feature entirely.
Not all features can be disabled, but we'll include them whenever it's possible!