Match four or more Candies of the same color, and you’ll create one of these special Candies!
- Striped Candy: This is made by matching four Candies in a straight line. When matched, the Striped Candy blasts away all the Candies either a horizontal or vertical line across the board.
- Wrapped Candy: Make a Wrapped Candy by matching five Candies in an “L” or “T” shape. When matched, the Wrapped Candy explodes, taking out all the surrounding Candies.
- Color Bomb: Match five Candies in a straight line to make a Color Bomb. Switch the Color Bomb with a Candy, and all the Candies of that color on the board will explode!
On some levels, you’ll find some extra-tasty treats on the board! These can’t be created by matching Candies, but you can sometimes make them appear with boosters (more on those later!):
- Coconut Wheel: Switch this sweetie with any adjacent Candy. The Coconut Wheel will start rolling, and turns the next three Candies it touches into Striped Candies!
- Swedish Fish: Match a fish with Candies of the same color, and it’ll swim across the board in search of food. These fishes have a fondness for “tricky” food, such as jellies.
- Mystery Candy: Feeling lucky? Match a Mystery Candy, and it’ll turn into a random blocker, booster or special Candy.
- UFO: Switch the flying saucer and it’ll blasts off, turning random Candies into Wrapped Candies!
Combining special Candies
Switching one special Candy with another can create some super-duper sweet explosions! Try them out, and see what happens.