What are they?
Boosters are special power-ups that can be bought or won as you play. They can provide a helping hand on the trickier levels later in the game.
You can buy boosters using Gold Bars, but boosters can also be sourced for free in a number of ways such as Events, Challenges and even some randomly-timed moments in the game. All of which will add to your booster totals and help you tackle any tricky task.
These boosters can be activated before the start of a level. They’ll provide a few extra moves, or make special Candies appear on the board. When you add a pre-game booster, it will remain active each time you play the level. Make sure to check your selection before beginning the level, as you might want to adjust which pre-game boosters are in-play each time you try.
Some pre-game boosters cannot be used on some levels. If the booster you want to use isn't visible, this means you can't use that booster on this level. Save them for later in the journey!
- Swedish Fish
- Color Bomb
- Coconut Wheel
- Striped & Wrapped
- Lucky Candy
- Extra Moves x 3
These boosters can be activated at any time during a level. Simply tap the button to activate.
- Lollipop Hammer: This sucker can smash through Candies, blockers and other obstacles. Just select any point on the board, and give it a bash.
- Extra Moves x 5: Only a few turns away from the sweet taste of victory? Use this to get five extra moves. Gimme five!
- Free Switch: Use this sticky hand to switch any two adjacent Candies of your choice. It won’t even cost you a move - now that’s handy!
Run out of moves? It’s not over yet!
- Extra Moves x 5: Think you can make it in five moves or fewer?
- Bomb Cooler: (level 96) Adds +5 moves to all bombs on screen. Can be bought multiple times.
Spin the wheel
You can win yourself a cool booster and the chance of winning a Jackpot bundle, by spinning the Daily Rewards Wheel. Every day it's a free reward to add to your collection, so nothing to lose by giving it a chance!
In addition to this, at the end of any unsuccessful level attempt, you'll also be given the chance to spin for extra moves. Weigh-up your chances and try the level again, spin for some extra moves or play it safe and buy extra moves using in-game Gold Bars. The choice is entirely yours!