As you become more skilled at the game, you will find that matching candies in quantities more than 3 at a time will give some spectacular results and produce Special Candies that can be mixed with exciting outcomes. Some of these special combinations include:
- Matching four candies in a row or column to create a Striped Candy. This Striped Candy can then be used in a match to clear a whole row or column of candies.
- Matching five candies in a T or L shape to create a Wrapped Candy. This Wrapped Candy can be used in a match to clear a ring of 3 x 3 candies around the Wrapped Candy.
- Matching five candies in a row to create a Color Bomb.
- Combining a Color Bomb with any candy of any color to clear all the candies of that color!
- Matching any Wrapped Candy with any Striped Candy to create a giant Super Candy which clears multiple rows and columns across the board.
Why not try matching different combinations? Try a Color Bomb with a Striped Candy? How about a Color Bomb with a Wrapped Candy? Maybe even the rare but phenomenal Color Bomb with a Color Bomb. Spectacular results!