To pass a level you'll need to reach the goal of the level. Moves are limited so there's no time to waste in aiming for the win!
To the left of the 'Play!' button, you'll see a symbol. Tap it and you'll see which type of level you're about to play.
What are the level types?
- Score Mode: Grab enough points to get at least one star within a set number of moves.
- Jelly Mode: Clear all the jelly! Jelly can have multiple layers, so make sure you get them all.
- Drop Down Mode: Collect all the ingredients! Make sure the correct number of hazelnuts and cherries drop to the bottom of the board.
- Order Mode: Collect all orders! Clear the required amounts of colored Candies from the board. You may be asked to create and collect special Candies too.
- Mixed Mode: Remove the jelly, gather the ingredients AND get at least one star within a limited number of moves. Good luck!
Pro Tip: When you tap a level on the map, you're shown the 'pre-game' screen. This displays the target score, how many Sugar Track candies you need before the next reward, plus any boosters you can add to the level.
Hard and Super Hard levels
Some levels are trickier than others! Don’t worry - the game will warn you when the really tough levels are about to start. Make sure you give them everything you’ve got!
Tip: Stuck on a Hard or Super Hard level? Try and add some pre-game Boosters to the mix to help you smash your way through!